1.The promoter is: Esker UK Ltd (company no. 02881799) whose registered office is at Durham House, Wyvern Business Park, Stanier Way Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 6BF, United Kingdom.
2.This competition is open only to those who complete the competition entry form at https://info.esker.com/HiddenRobotCompetition. The competition is only open to legal residents of UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Syrian Arab Republic, Israel, Jordan, Nigeria, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Esker UK Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://info.esker.com/HiddenRobotCompetition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 19th July 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) The competition will run from Monday 3rd June 2019 to Friday 19th July 2019
b) Visit the Esker UK website https://www.esker.co.uk and search for the robot images which are hidden on various web pages throughout the site.
c) Count the number of robots that are hidden on the site.
d) To enter the competition, visit https://info.esker.com/HiddenRobotCompetition and complete the entry form including the total number of robots that are hidden on the website.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows: 1st prize: One WowWee MiP Robot and one Esker AI Robot Mug; Five runner up prizes of: one Esker AI Robot Mug and one Esker AI Robot Screen Wipe. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by Esker UK Ltd.
14. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from a winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners when the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winners' names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Esker UK Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Esker UK Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Esker UK Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.